We make sure the data you and your attendees enter into EventMobi is protected. We do not share or sell personal information with any third party organizations.
– Password-protected Content Manager
– Optional password activation for attendees
– SSL Encryption by GeoTrust
Amazon Web Services is EventMobi’s data hosting partner. As the provider of choice for companies like Adobe, Netflix and Unilever, EventMobi’s client information is securely stored. Amazon compliances include:
– PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider
– ISO 27001 certified
– SAS-70 Type II and SSAE16
While we aim to provide the highest quality experience, we know there is the possibility of downtime or breaches. EventMobi is committed to maintaining open communications during incidents.
– Incident Response Plan in Place
– 24/7 Monitoring with Automated Alerts
– Transparent Communication Strategy
EventMobi partners with industry-leader Stripe to provide PCI Compliant payment processing for attendee registrations.
EventMobi provides password protection as well as controlled distribution options so that you only share your event app with the right audience.
– Distribute widely through App Store
– Distribute widely by publicly sharing URL
– Distribute to focused group by privately sharing URL
EventMobi is committed to integrating security best practices into every aspect of development. That said, if you come across any vulnerabilities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
EventMobi staff are trained on positive identification practices over phone and email. Internally, principles of least privilege are followed with multi-factor authentication and permissioning utilized to manage access.
Every 20 minutes, EventMobi databases are backed up to minimize the impact of an unlikely critical failure.
To ensure the highest security, EventMobi abides by OWASP Top Ten and SDLC best practices.
On the rare occasion of a system degradation, EventMobi staff follow strict guidelines regarding cause investigation, client communication and follow-up action.